Hetalia: Axis Powers - Taiwan

Popular Post

Posted by : AnnieAKiwi Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I notice that most of the words did coordinate with what my model was displaying. There was a connection because they were able to notice how the students and the teacher were in a tight circle, which indicates unity and togetherness. Although I included a rainbow and unicorn, they were still able to realize that they were symbols of peace. They were able to connect that everyone was included in the code of conduct. They used words such as peace, discipline, teamwork, rules, collaborating, norms, structure, togetherness, idealistic, and inclusion.

Photo credit to Ana.


I learned that I was able to convey my philosophy well and that they were able to understand what my model was about. My model was displaying cooperative learning and how the students and the teacher have to collaborate together to create a safe and comfortable learning environment. This will enable students to follow the rules because they were able to form part of creating them. They will have a better understanding of how they should or should not behave in the classroom. They will know what is expected of them because they are able to cooperate with the teacher. The discipline is set so students behave because it’s what they desire.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ana's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -