Hetalia: Axis Powers - Taiwan

Popular Post

Posted by : AnnieAKiwi Friday, January 23, 2015

This week, I pulled my phonics groups to work with them on their beginning, middle, and ending sounds. I have two groups that consists of three students. They are grouped according to their DRA levels so I have decided that I want to administer the spelling inventory on them. The spelling inventory from Words Their Way will help me determine who is at the emergent, letter name-alphabetic, within word pattern, or syllables and affixes spelling stage. I will be able to re-group them once I get the results. So far I tested four students, the fourth one refused to cooperate with me. My ELL student that speaks only Spanish was taking the spelling test, but then stopped because he didn’t know how to spell. I told him that it wasn’t for a test, it was for me to know what he needed help with, but he just shut down on me. I need to test two more students so I can re-group and have different activities according to stages. I am still setting up goals for the My Profession video.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ana's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -