Hetalia: Axis Powers - Taiwan

Popular Post

Posted by : AnnieAKiwi Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Reflection

Photo credit to Ana (Me).

This course was extremely helpful and informative about using technology in education. I was able to demonstrate my skills about computers and websites and expand my creativity online. By writing online journals, I was able to both express my thoughts and discuss the textbooks content to the public. The website review assignment allowed me to evaluate and recognize which websites to trust. The discussion board was a way for us as students to interact with each other online and discuss topics. It gave us the opportunity to analyze and evaluate each topic and the involvement of technology. Two projects that enabled us to cooperate with classmates as a team was the wiki and collaborative lesson plan. The wiki and webquest helped me “create a portfolio with samples reflecting ways technology can support classroom management, administration, and teaching in a K-12 classroom” (Coleman). When I was creating the wiki, I managed to create a Voki for visual and audio enhancement. The webquest gave me an opportunity to design an internet assignment using several online resources for middle school students. I learned how to give credit to photos and search non-copyright photos on Google and Flickr. GPS-Caching was an outstanding way to get the classroom involved and away from lectures. The last project, the teacher e-portfolio, was a project where I put all of what I learned in class into this website. It allowed me to view how I’ve developed over the semester. The overall quality of the course was more than just about right. I learned more things in this class than in any other class. There are no suggestions improving this course, since what I’ve learned will be useful now and for the future. As a future teacher, I will be able to use these skills for my students in the classroom.



Resources:


Coleman. (n.d.). Edison State College Syllabus. . Retrieved April 24, 2014, from http://eme2040edison.wikispaces.com/file/view/EME%202040%20INTRO%20TO%20TECH%20FOR%20EDUC_Coleman_SP14.pdf/479780492/EME%202040%20INTRO%20TO%20TECH%20FOR%20EDUC_Coleman_SP14.pdf

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ana's Blog - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -